01 January 2018

Happy New Year!!!

Hello world! How are you doing? Did you have a good start of the new year? Well, here in The Hague we went with a boom. Aparently it’s not a tradition all over the world, but here in The Netherlands we are allowed to light our own fireworks. Not all kinds though. There’s legal fireworks and illegal fireworks. I can assure you there’s always an aweful lot of illegal fireworks. But there’s also a lot of gorgeous fireworks and it’s all over the place. So you don’t need to go anywhere to see a beautiful show. I had the most amazing show from my balcony. Here are some photos I took.

Fireworks_03

Fireworks_05

Fireworks_06

Fireworks_08

Fireworks_09

Fireworks_11

Fireworks_13

Fireworks_16

Fireworks_17

Fireworks_18

Fireworks_19

Fireworks_21

Fireworks_22

Phoenix

This last one may not be one of the best photos, but I thought it was so special to see a firebird was flying over my neighbourhood. The magic of photography.

I hope you enjoyed this photo journal. See you back soon!

No comments: