14 May 2016

Spring In Pink (and a touch of purple)

Hello! Like I mentioned in my previous poste, I’ve got some photos to share with you. They were taken during the last couple of weeks and have something in comment. They are spring bloomings and they are quite pink, except for one that is purple, but well, purple is close to pink right? I’m still playing around with my new vintage 50mm lens and I like it a lot!

This is the purple photo. I call it “tulip in the city” as you can see the large buildings in the background.

Tulips_in_the_city

 

Let’s move on to the pink. I adore the vivid colours of the rhododendron flowers. I think they look kind of exotic.

Rhododendron

Yes, I know. The sunlight was too bright, but I couldn’t really change that, could I? And coming back later that day, wasn’t an option. I still like how the photos turned out.

Rhododendron-2

Don’t you love the pink flowers? As much as I adore the rhododendron’s flowers, I am absolutely in love with the sakura, better known as cherry blossoms.

Cherry_blossom

I tried to capture their beauty as best as I could.

Cherry_blossom-02

I just can’t get enough of them.

Cherry_blossom-03

I saved the best for last. This is a photo I am very proud of. It hardly needed any post-processing. I know taking good pictures isn’t about having the best gear, but I do notice the difference with this prime lens. It’s vintage, but it sure is good glass. The conditions for taking this photo were also really good. Even though it was the same (too) bright sunlight as in the rhododendron pictures. I took my time to get it all nice in frame, adjusted my settings et voila! I hope you like it as much as I do. I call this one “sakura lush”.

Sakura_lush

Allright. That’s it for today. I don’t have any pink spring delightness left anymore. I will go exploring what other kinds of spring colours are waiting to get captured. Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you back soon!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Gorgeous photos! :)